Your Privacy is important to us. This policy outlines how we use any personal information on TideTimes.co.uk.
- What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you contact us via the form provided. You may visit our site anonymously, however Google Analytics/Google Advertising services may record information about your browser.
- What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect may be used to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs). Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested. For further information on Google’s use of data via their Analytics/Advertising services, please refer to the following link: How Google Uses Data.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow), to enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser, and to capture and remember certain information.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links
- We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, and we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we will always seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback.
- Your consent
- Contacting TideTimes.co.uk